Kettering City School District Reviews

The teachers all create a sense of community. However, the student body has a great divide at times. Although it is improving significantly.
Amazing school with amazing teachers. Being involved with the CTC program has taught me skills for after high school. Many opportunities are available.
Kettering city schools are great schools that challenge and that support you. There are so many opportunities provided that help you be successful. I have met wonderful people and wonderful teachers that are there for me when I need help with anything. Kettering city school district is definetly a safe learning environment for kids.
Start Your Review of Kettering City School District
All around diverse school with great academics great adminstration great friends. Great place to live with lots of things to do. Grew up here and lived here all 18 years. Dad attended Kettering as well. I feel fortunate to have attended Kettering schools. I loved my middle school and the teachers. I feel they started lead me in the right direction although I have my favorite has teachers too. The teachers have always had a way of getting us involved and making it interesting which helped me be the good academic student that I am today.
I liked the offers for more challenged kids they provided but I didn't like the staff that provided those offers.
Kettering Fairmont High School is an excellent school. In my for years there, I was a part of the career tech program of allied health. In this program I have been prepared for work in the health care field. I have the opportunity to be an STNA by the end of the year and I will be trained in phlebotomy. I also have taken and am currently taking college credit plus classes that really prepare me for the future and set me ahead of others.
In my three years at Kettering Fairmont, I feel as if I have found my second home. All of the teachers are very welcoming and I have made many friends in the school. There are many options for classes and clubs and something for everyone at Fairmont.
The teachers there really cared about the students. They would go above and beyond to help students in need.
At Kettering, there are endless possibilities for college prep. The class size is smaller than other large schools in the Dayton Area and there are many AP classes offered. If sports are your thing, there are many options to play. The coaches are terrific role models for student athletes.
Great school district Sports and diversity can be better you can get a great education here Teachers are great Administration can be more friendly
Great teachers and great education, but really lacks diversity despite B+ rating. When I have attended events elemetary through high school the lack of diversity is overwhelming and very disappointing.
The music program is by far the highlight. They are in the top 100 music communities in the USA! They also have a personal Career Tech Center as a part of the school for convenience.