Keshequa Central School District Reviews

Keshequa school is a very small school. There are not a lot of students that attend. The good thing about that is you know everyone in the school. One good thing about Keshequa is the teachers because they will help you succeed. Never will they give up on your education.
My experience with Keshequa has been very beneficial for me and I feel for the most part in the long-run education wise. Most teachers are always willing to help and they care about your learning. I always feel safe in the school, but I would like to see more activities and clubs within the school to get more students active in our community.
This is a small cliche school that gives preference to people who are involved in school and government children. And heaven forbid your child has a learning disability like autism or adhd. They will give your child very limited services and tend to blame you for their failure even though they are supposed to be giving your child support. Pretty sad for a district that spends twice as much as the average school per student.
Start Your Review of Keshequa Central School District
Keshequa is a small school. Our teachers know us very well. The teachers and staff are very friendly.
I like the small and safe community that Keshequa is a part of. It is comforting to know every student and teacher in the entire highschool. I wish that the politics and favoring would not play as big of a role as it does in our academics and extra curriculars. I hope that the opportunity to take more challenging classes to prepare students for college becomes available.