Kershaw County School District Reviews

This district is very important to me, because it helped me grow much farther than I could have ever expected. My grades improved tremendously, i've learned to have a family there my friends, teachers, coaches. If anything were to change I would ask for the food to.
Kershaw county is a very nice district, the only thing I would alter is the opportunities for the arts. There should be more music classes.
I enjoyed KCSD. The staff were all nice, helpful, and passionate about ensuring the students received a great education.
Start Your Review of Kershaw County School District
As a student attending Lugoff-Elgin high school in Kershaw County, I believe that the school excels in creating a safe environment, culturally diverse classes, hiring experienced teachers, and keeping the campus safe. Although this district is exceeds the expectations in these categories, they lack in a variety of activities as well as healthy food and updated facilities.
I liked the small tight-knit community. Although I was not prepared academically for college. The science teachers at CHS were poor. Any teachers that were actually good ended up leaving for a better job.
I feel like I was educated very well and that I am ready for college. Kershaw county schools have provided me with a quality education and they also provided AP courses and college credit for taking classes at a local community college if the students were interested.
My overall experience in the the Kershaw County School District was great. Some of the best teachers I have ever encountered have come from Kershaw. The facilities were good compared to the population and money put into the schools. The academics were not bad but other than AP classes, they somewhat failed to prepare me for college level courses.
The Kershaw County School District made a big difference in my education. I received a lot of opportunities.
Kershaw county is a pretty good school district. You can tell the superintendent Frank Morgan really cares about his students and finds different ways to involve himself with different school activities.
The teachers over all are excellent; I couldn’t have asked for better instructors. However, the state of our buildings are poor and the district like to blow money on irrelevant items. Higher up faculty are in poor taste, as well.
I moved here from another state just before my freshman year in high school. The town I lived in previously was more ethnically diverse , so it was an adjustment to being in an overwhelmingly Caucasian school. Having said that, I am extremely pleased with my experience in the Kershaw County School District. The teachers truly care about their students and I feel that I am well prepared for college.
My mom and my dad both are graduates of Lugoff Elgin High. The closeness of the community and the involvement of parents make this school and the entire district an awesome place to raise kids and attend all schools in Kershaw County. People just simply graduate, leave for college, come home and start their families. What an awesome place to live and attend school!
My experience in the Kershaw county school district is a good one I've been with all my friends. This school district has some really fabulous teachers. Since, I have been to only one school in the district I mainly only know about that one school. I still managed to make friends from the other two schools. We have really great teachers that win teacher of the year or district. If I could change it I wouldn't change anything about it. Some people from each of the schools, may not like each other but many others do.
They have great schools, academics, teachers, school culture, resources, clubs, and activities. We do not have great diversity though.
Kershaw County is a school district that is thriving with the help of the wonderful people of the community. As a senior, I have gone to school in Kershaw County my entire life, and I have been blessed with ample opportunities for success. Beginning in kindergarten, the teachers in Kershaw County School District have encouraged each student to love learning. I firmly believe that a love of knowledge is a key to success later in life! I know that the lessons I have learned in Kershaw County will be carried with me throughout life, and I could not be more thankful! With the help of teachers, faculty, parents, and town citizens, I know that myself and others were enriched with a tremendously beneficial education. Not only have they raised successful learners, but they have also given rise to the future leaders of America! I could not ask for a better school community!
I really enjoy the staff of teachers at my school. Hardworking and leading people in all areas. Truly committing to their roles as teachers.
I like every about the Kershaw County school district. The teachers, faulty, and staff are nice. They are always ready to work.
Start Your Review of Kershaw County School District
I really admire how personal each teacher is throughout schools of all levels. Very good preparations for the workforce, but lacking in college. Due to the area, there are very pressuring moral expectations.
The teachers are not the problem (most of them any way), the course material is not preparing us in any way for college. Lugoff is more concerned with building a new football stadium than the fact that the roof leaks and the halls flood every time it rains! Every time.
Kershaw County School District is small with a personal feel. Test scores are excellent and the schools are safe.