Kennett School District Reviews

At Kennett High School, I was able to express myself through the arts but also enhance my knowledge with the many different courses that is offered at the school. Each and every teacher was always so helpful and they encouraged everyone to be the best of their ability. The teachers cared for their students as if the students were their own. I was extremely lucky to be able to attend a school that cared for my education and my well- being.
It’s was a great school. Great teacher and staff. Would like to see less focus on just end of the year testing.
I think Kennett High School should prepare students better for college. I think more upper level classes should be offered at Kennett High School. I think everyone should be able to have the same opportunities at Kennett High School.
Start Your Review of Kennett School District
Kennett School District. This is where I found myself. People here succeed is our moto and it is very true indeed. I was a shy person before I became involved in many amazing clubs. I met so many inspiring people who helped shape the person I am today. I had some of the best teachers who didnt just care about the "requirements", but each and every one of his or her students. We are what you would call a family. The love and support this school provides is beyond describable. I could not imagine learning and developing anywhere else. This is my school and this is where I belong. I am involved in choir, Spanish club, FCCLA, Art Club, and more. These groups have taught me to associate with others and to understand the definition of team work. I have learned and achieved so much during the years ive spent here and I hope to make this District proud in my future.
I liked how the teachers want to help their students succeed. I wish that they would enforce the rules upon every student not just the underprivileged ones.
I enjoy the diversity in subjects and classes to choose from. However, I would strengthen a few Advanced Placement classes.