Keene School District Reviews

Keene High is a fairly average school with a few outstanding qualities. The teachers are exceptional and the arts program is very strong. There are many opportunities to pursue a challenging course of study and the honors and AP courses offered are excellent. The building is not ideal and improvements are not made very often. Also, the student body does not show much enthusiasm for anything.
Keene High School has great teachers that care about your education and helping you succeed. I have had a great experience with Keene High Schools sports programs and have got involved with clubs too.
i go to keene state college and am transferring because i no longer enjoy my time here. ive had many issues with safety here as well as issues with the curriculum
Start Your Review of Keene School District
It's a very good learning environment, but it is clear that there are many administrative issues. I run my own audio production business and they have left me no option but to sacrifice my creativity for volunteer opportunity. I feel used at times by the administration.
Teachers are generally good; sports fair; school spirit lacking;significant issues with drugs in the high school with no apparent plan to address.
All of the teachers were very understanding and nice. The only thing i would change is the grading scale.
My high school years were full of a great education and friends! Everyone is very close knit and the sporting events are a lot of fun! There is a lot of great teachers they bring teaching to a whole new level! We have tons of school spirit which is very fun! I lost my Mother my junior year of high school. The teacher helped me to catch up on my work. My classes mates were always there for me for support. One thing I would like too see change is the way the teachers teach they need to offer more help to students to get the best education they can!
There were a lot of students from all over different towns so it made it a unique experience. The faculty was a little overbearing and treated some of the older students like children, but the teachers were normally pretty good.