Kearsley Community School District Reviews

The teachers are absolutely amazing. They care about their classes, and they have an incredible passion for the students. The academics are alright, and the schools nothing fancy, but thr people involved more than make up for that.
I really enjoyed the teachers. However the facilities are extremely old and not well taken care of, except for the science wing.
I loved how involved the staff was with students. Everyone was more than willing to help students one on one.
Start Your Review of Kearsley Community School District
I am a former alum for Kearsley Community schools. I had a mostly pleasant experience. The district is full of outstanding educators that try to meet the needs of students and incorporate real world situations into their lessons. The school is a clean facility that has the proper equipment in order to educate children. For the most part, the students are kind and try to help one another to succeed. The athletic programs vary in success, but overall good sportsmanship throughout the district.
Kearsley was a good experience. High school was pretty good with a average sized graduating class of 300 students.
I loved it, all of the teachers were professional and would go out of their way to ensure you did well in the class. The bowling team was outstanding as i was apart of it, and so are the other sports
Whenever I walked into Kearsley, I felt like i had another family. The whole school was a family. We all looked out for each other. We were all friends. If something terrible happened to one of us we were there for each other. Just like a family should be. I ran track and field and that was also another family. If one of us was hurt we were there for each other. There was always someone rooting for you on the side lines to keep pushing and don't give up. The whole team supported each other. In every aspect Kearsley is and will forever be a family to me. I could never not count of them during my high school career. I know i will have that family for the rest of my life.
I recently joined the Kearsley school district this year. All that comes to mind is WOW! This school is really great. From having all sorts of different elective classes to having different levels of difficulty classes, such as applied, regular, honors, and advanced placement. Students have the opportunity to gain so many college credits here. The staff works hard and well at what they do for students. Students really learn well here. Kearsley has many clubs and organizations to incorporate students outside of school as well as sports teams. Kearsley has many sports that students to participate it. They food is even good, and that is saying alot for school food. It may be small community, but with this school, the school has a big heart in the community.
Education for Kearsley School District is not terrible, but it could improve. I would like to see more money poured into the schoolgrounds.
kearsley is an amazing school! The teachers are wonderful and caring. i had a great four years there.
I have had a pleasant experience at Kearsley Community School District. I have advanced my knowledge and been offered lots of opportunities.
I had a very successful and fulfilling experience at Kearsley High School. The school is like a family. We all look out for each other even though we are a diverse population and experience cultural difference. Most teachers at Kearsley High School are helpful. Most are willing to stay after school to assist any student in need of help.