Kearny School District Reviews

The teachers were very helpful and concerned with the student’s academic preparation, however the school conditions weren’t the best. For instance, there was a lot of construction going on, trailers, etc.
I liked the curriculum. I did not like some of the teachers as many of them were racist or difficult to deal with.
I was a lifetime student of the kearny district. Roosevelt school was explemary, however kearny high fella l short.
Start Your Review of Kearny School District
I would have liked if the safety conditions were better and if there wasn’t so much construction going on.
My son was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and the school principal, teachers, office, security and counselors were 100% helpful during our trying time. I would recommend this school and the location.
Kearny High school is extremely diverse, meaning you will hear and experience many different type of languages. The teachers of Kearny High school are also very friendly and involve themselves into your life.
When I was a student in the Kearny School District I enjoyed the diversity of the students and teachers. Academically they were like many other school, but offered more AP classes. What I didn't like about my experience was the construction around the school and that some of the teachers were playing favorites.
What I enjoyed about the Kearny school district is how confortable students feel. I was always ready to learn in a welcoming environment. College readiness is one thing that can be inproved by the school system.
I've been in the Kearny school district and it has always been great. Even changing to high school everywhere it made you feel at home. All the teachers treated you like family. I LOVE the Kearny school district and my children will attend as well.
Kearny was okay. The facilities are not good but the teachers are great and i really learned throughout my years there. The sports teams are also the best in the county.
Kearny School District needs a lot of big changes, from better teachers to more organization in the high school.
My experience with Kearny schools was good. I was an ESL student and I found their ESL program to be very good. Overall they helped me a lot with learning English.
I can assure that Kearny High School has excellent courses to offer students ranging from art clases to dental assisting clases. The only difficulty for students is concentration during class hours because of the construction around the school.
Kearny High School is experiencing a lot of changes. Construction that has been active for almost a decade is finally making some progress and the curriculum is also getting an upgrade too. KHS has successfully added a handful of more Advanced Placement classes into the curriculum and wants to add more diverse classes as well. There are only a few clubs due to lack of advising volunteers, but sports are booming. We are known as a very athletic school and we continue to perform. Our school is very diverse and that is something that is very apparent as you walk through the main doors.
I had a very pleasant experience during my high school career at KHS. I received a lot of support from my teachers when times were difficult and they are very willing to help you as much as they can.
I've been in the Kearny School District since kindergarten. It's a very small town district where most kids grow up knowing each other from a young age. Most faculty are kind and friendly. As a high school student in my last year, I can say I enjoyed my schooling experience.
I like how nice the people are, but the bathrooms need to be fixed. The education isn't too bad, but could be more beneficial and less stressful for the students. I enjoy the fact that they offer breakfast, lunch, and snacks. However, I don't usually take up these offers. I also like the stores, restaurants, and places around my school.
Start Your Review of Kearny School District
This is my second year of Kearny High School however many things are to be liked. A lot of school spirit and involvement with students. Such activities, sports, clubs and classes. There are cooking classes, lab forensics, personal finance, child development, medical, dental and first aid classes. Where can you find classes like that in public schools now a days? You can't be bored at KHS. Even though i only did half year there it has been 2 great years. I learned a lot from meeting new people, through sports and even classes. Teachers there are also very helpful and teach us as well as they can so that when we advance to further classes we know what we are dealing with. There is much to say about KHS this little summary will never do. Not every school gives you all these opportunities to succeed in life. So we have to take advantage of it. Everything helps you just need to go after it.
It could prepare its students better with more rigorous schooling and useful classes. However, it wasn't that bad, I just wish there were more opportunities and events available for the students.