Kayenta Unified School District Reviews

The purpose of Kayenta Unified school District is to graduate students who are literate, informed individuals capable of making effective decisions in their life.
I like Kayenta Unified school district because we have great staff and also great teachers that push you everyday to try your best and they also tell you everyday to work hard everyday so you can have a good future and so you wont struggle in college as well.
It was not really of great academic standing. Being a reservation school, resources were few in number and lackluster at times. However, there are people there who are devoted to helping students succeed and provide a transition from high school to post-secondary institutions.
Start Your Review of Kayenta Unified School District
Kayenta Unified School District is a very beautiful school with great faculties and students. Education here is the main priority for our future well-being. Teachers and staff are always willing to help students with their needs.
More scholarship and summer academic camps suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Less prioritization on athletics and more on academia is needed.
A few things I saw unique about my school was the student and staff spirit they had for the athletic department, and the overall, amazing teachers that taught us. The teachers are understanding and push us to our limits to achieve higher education and dreams.
At Kayenta Unified School District I like that our school is more strict about absences. Having only 10 exceptional absences makes us students more responsible and serious about going to school.