Kaufman Independent School District Reviews

Kaufman is growing and the schools are committed to making sure everyone gets a great education that is equal for all students and is inclusive of everyone no matter your background
Out of all my 4 years of attending Kaufman high school id have to say I enjoyed most of it. My first year of attending this school everyone was welcoming and helpful. All the teachers at this school go above and beyond to help all the students. One of the few downsides to this school is that the education level between the on level classes and the advanced courses is to great. Just because not everyone has the same work ethic and motivation to better themselves in school is no excuse to allow them to slack. For the most part it is a lovely school.
The school is very good for a small town. Extracurricular activities have a phenomenal reputation, and the school is very supportive of all activities; ranging from UIL Academics, to band to sports. No one activity is favored over the other, which is very amazing, because you feel your importance. The teachers are good, some take their job very seriously and teach you so much. While others will do the bare minimum. The food isn't the best, but it's edible and they have snack lines. The new Kaufman High School will be finished December of 2017. But from what is finished now it is so beautiful. Overall, Kaufman is a great district.
Start Your Review of Kaufman Independent School District
A great school district that provided me with vital information that prepared me for college. Awesome community with great participation with students.
After being a student at Kaufman ISD for so many years, I believe we have the best schools in Texas. The staff and faculty do a great job of creating a fun and learning environment. The only thing they lack is preparing their students for college.
Very big district in a small community. It's very well connected as far as staff and administrators. The teaching side of the district is too focused on the testing rather than the content of the class subject.
Through my years of going through the KISD learning program, I noticed a trend of academic laziness both by students and teachers. There was no drive by the teachers to really make an impact on the student body. It was just about making deadlines and getting students to pass knowing just enough.
That was the case for many semesters until my senior year, where I had the two most influential teachers both academically and inspirationally. They deviated from the lesson plan if they deemed it necessary to get across the lesson at hand. It was clear they had the student's best interest in mind as they even went as far to give life advice every other Monday in class, nothing to in detail but just a few lines from text or sharing a few personal experiences. It was these teachers that made the KISD program a bittersweet one to leave. Overall I enjoyed my experience in Kaufman High School.
I had a great time during my years at Kaufman ISD! The teachers were willing to help and prepared me for college. Principals stood by our side and were extremely helpful with anything, and our lovely superintendent supported each and every student who walked through those doors. I've never heard about school district whose staff cares as much about their children as Kaufman ISD does!