Kasson-Mantorville School District Reviews

I love the new additions to all the Kasson Mantorville Schools, but I faverite addition has been the Preforming Arts Center with a greenroom, a workshop in the back, an advanced lighting and sound systems, and, most importantly, a huge stage for plenty of room for big shows.
The teachers are very nice and helpful. The atmosphere is very welcoming and I really enjoyed coming to school because of this.
I enjoyed the atmosphere that the teachers made to help students enjoy learning to encourage them to improve their academics. All of the students get involved and make an effort to make friends from all grades.
Start Your Review of Kasson-Mantorville School District
I had an overall good high school experience. One thing I would love to see change is more diversity. When living in a small town and going to a smaller school you sometimes feel as if you are in a bubble and don't have much opportunity or much diversity.
As a student at Kasson Mantorville, I feel my experience has been great. The school is welcoming and progressive. The teachers are kind and caring. They offer lots of classes that help prepare you for college as well. On top of being a high quality place of education, Kasson Mantorville offers a variety of sports and clubs for students of all different types of students. If I were to change anything at Kasson Mantorville, I would hope that as the school grows that all the students respect that every individual student has different interests.
Great School with a lot of resources. Very friendly teachers and staff. My son has been doing very well.
I attended Kasson-Mantorville School District for my high school years. It is a district that truly works for the success of each of the students that pass through it. Great community, great teachers/staff, great students.
Kasson-Mantorville high school became my home after many years in a school where I was severely bullied. The staff and students at KM gave me a new, fresh start and welcomed me with open arms. I finally have the high school experience that every student deserves. I could never thank the school enough for all they have done for me and my family in the years we have been Kasson-Mantorville KoMets.
For being located in a small town, Kasson-Mantorville is a rigorous and rapidly growing school district. It has some of the best sports teams, music ensembles, and academics in the area.