Jurupa Unified School District Reviews

I have been attending this district for 12 years. I have never had any problems with this district rather but fun. I'd like my kids to go here as well.
I really like how the Jurupa Unified School District provides student with the best education possible. They provide us with awesome staff, wonderful and clean campuses, and most importantly safe environment at school. What I would like to see change is some of the rules we need to follow, such as dress code.
I like being in the district because you have many opportunities that they have for you and it very beneficial that they help you in terms of college and taking your education seriously
Start Your Review of Jurupa Unified School District
My experience at JUSD is excellent. This school provides a lot of resources and help us succeed so we can be ready for college. One thing I want improvement on is food. I want to bring healthy foods that can sustain your diet. Thank You.
I liked that you get to meet a diversity of different people. What don't like is the food they serve at lunch.
It’s easy to ask questions and get them answered and a simple process. There professional and know what to do
small school district, so sometimes the class size can be a bit overwhelming, however the teachers are fantastic and always get time with each student, them all seem to care for the wellbeing of the students and faculty of the schools. district could use the help of hiring more teachers
I am going to be a Junior this August. From my two years here I can say that its a good school. However it’s the teachers that don’t care about students that make it not good. I would like for teachers to be passionate about their work and actually teach.
As far as I am concerned, the Jurupa Unified School District is run properly and effectively. As I go into my senior year of high school at Patriot High, I still have not found a fault in the system and only have gained concerns truly with the students themselves. The district offers opportunities not only for those who excel academically and athletically, but it also commits itself to developing success amongst also rankings of students. No individual is subjected to bias, no person's concerns are overlooked, and no student's weaknesses are not possible to become strengths.
Jurupa Unified District is really involved in all the schools and is willing to help out and create a very good environment for students.
My experience at Jurupa Valley was better than I expected. I made lost of new friends and got along very well with a majority of my teachers. I managed to finish with a 4.0 gpa every year, but I do not feel I was very prepared for the SAT or ACT. Also, the administration was not the best. I didn’t even know who the principal was till mid year.
Students aren’t expected to do much. Guidance counselors do not know much about scholarships, college, classes etc. Students are not pushed to excel. While some teachers are absolutely excellent and very good at teaching material, others are terrible and throw away an hour of a student’s day.
I have been in this district since I was in 1st grade. They really try to help solve problems and find solutions to make things work when you are being bullied, fall behind in your grades or need help with personal problems. I would recommend this school district to anyone who moves into the area or would like a transfer from another district for a change in enviroment
The thing I liked about Jurupa Valley High was that they have good teachers and great studies. But they thing I hate is since I’ve been attending they have been taking away fun classes like auto and ffa. Also administration didn’t really let some of the school clubs do many things.
I love this district , everyone and everything there is just great. They are all very helpful and will manage to help you on what ever you might even need .
I have been very glad to be apart of this school district for almost my whole life. So many improvements have been made since my first grade and now I am a sophomore attending Rubidoux High School. The teachers here at this district are awesome. I have never had a major problem with this district. My family and I have been satisfied with this district. I have had family in this district over 20 years if I am not mistaken. I have had cousins and aunts who attended school here at this school district.
My experience so far at Rubidoux High School has been a pretty good one, I just love the atmosphere and the environment of the school community. The only thing I would change about the school is students and teachers interacting more.
Start Your Review of Jurupa Unified School District
I really like attending Rubidoux high school everything about school involvement is big in our school. We have many events to like school dances,holiday events,club food week ect.
I moved to the Jurupa Valley District 2 years ago half way through my high school career. All I can say that it is one of the best school districts out there. From teachers being nice to actually helping students when they need the help, to the school board listening to the voices of the students, to even just the students at each school.
I love everything the teachers are the best ! They help you in everything you need weather it’s academically or personally. Pushing the students to strive for dreams and pushes the them to reach them. These teachers are great life teachers and academic teachers they care so much for their students and grow connections with them.