Jones County Schools Reviews

My entire family has gone through JC school and have had pretty okay results. I am currently enrolled at The University of Georgia studying biology. However, my last two years of high school i took only college classes and was not on campus most of the time. My counselors were also very dodgy and not always there.
Jones County has a great program.They staff care about the student's and they keep the parents well informed
I experienced a lot at Jones County. I had challenging class that made me strive to become bette with my academics and had fun while doing it.
Start Your Review of Jones County Schools
Jones county has a great school system. The teacher are very concerned about the students and our education. Since Elementary schools I have always had great teachers that helped me become the intelligent young lady I am now. Jones county schools tries their best to mold us into young adults and prepare us for college and the real world. They have many pathways and classes that prepare us for our future careers. They might not be the number one school in Georgia, but they are the best school in the area I live in. All my years at jones county have benefited me in one way or another. I am glad that I attend jones county high school for the last 13 years, because I wouldn't probably be who I am now if I went somewhere else.
Overall, my experience was very good. I made good friends and had a few AMAZING teachers. I participated in the wonderful and involved drama class/club who hosted poetry slams that brought many students together. However, a change I would like to see is discrimination towards the girl's dress code.
Jones County High is an awesome school to go to academically. The teachers are always willing to help you when they see the potential in you. The school needs to give out more scholarships. I ran track and only one track Scholarship was giving out. The school needs to put more money in having different types of programs to help kids find their passion in life. Also, when having Banquets, breakfasts, dinners , and etc more effort, time, and money needs to go into it. Over the following years these types of events have been very cheap looking.
I graduated from Jones county high school. I have attended schools in the Jones county district since primary school. I would definitely recommend for anyone to attend any school within the district.
excellent school willing to do whatever it takes to help students be successful!AMAZING campus to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome no matter who you are .
Its in a great area. I really like it bc it gives people a chance to thrive and put their talents to good use
The teachers are very helpful, and they help you set goals to get you out and successful in your college career.
What I liked about Jones County High School was the teachers. They were so helpful and they take students education serious. But i would love for them to have more career tech programs.
Jones county schools are well innovated schools. They are ran by a loving caring staff that treats you like family from the start. The teachers are spectacular and they always go an extra mile to ensure in a student's academic success. The school could use more funding for better books and more extracurricular programs.
My overall experience at Jones County has been a good one. The school system is very prejudice and the racism sometimes goes unnoticed. There is room for improvement in all areas such as resources, dress code, and teaching of curriculum. In contrast , Jones County is very diverse and remains involved even outside of school. It does well in getting students involved to make a positive learning environment for all, and encourages students to participate in school related activities such as athletics and clubs. Overall, Jones County is a good school systembut could use improvement.
Jones County High School is a fairly average and decent school overall. It has decent facilities and faculty. It does have place to improve in it's ease to join and participate in the dual enrollment program and other such programs that they have to offer for students who are off campus the majority of the time. They seem to have a hard time keeping students (like myself) who would like to be more involved with off campus activities thoroughly informed with deadlines and upcoming events. Their behavior seems very biased a majority of the time toward off campus students treating us as if we are not a real priority for them seeing how we are not on their campus the majority of the time. This seems highly irregular and rather unfair. I believe that they should be improve on their communication with off campus students and also better promote the dual enrollment program to their students and the community along with all the opportunities that it presents.
I love the diversity at Jones County, there are many different types of people at this school. However I wish there were more foreign languages available, only 2 are options are present at this time.
It was okay. I graduated just last year. Things i can see them improving on is safety we had a few threats that werent really taken serious i.e. parents were not notified. People were really scared and it was brushed off as no big deal. They also dont really inform you of things unless you ask. The Administration is more concerned with what you have on than whats in your head. They dedicate the whole morning to finding people who are out of dress code rather than using that time for something more productive. Seniors get it the worst anything the school does not want them to do they are told they will not graduate if they do it. I always thought graduating was based off academics but i guess i was wrong. Overall the school needs a lot of work but I have seen worse.
Almost everyone is welling to help you. The special needs programs are great they always help the kids and try to improve their education.
Start Your Review of Jones County Schools
Small knit community and great teachers. I moved from a big city and enjoyed the small town feel. Teachers encouraged me with my college career.
I think Jones County is a great school system with fair rules.I am an Alumni along with the parents of three kids in this school system with two having attened Jones Co High school.I know that programs are great along with a caring staff.
It was a great school. I loved the school the staff was always there when you needed them. The teachers was great at what they if I hadn't went too this school probably wasn't gone graduated .