Joliet Township High School District No. 204 Reviews

I enjoy my teachers and peers around me. I also appreciate that we are given our own laptops to do our work. Something I would want to change is more money put towards extra curricular activities like band/rotc for example, or even certain parts of the buildings that could definitely be remodeled.
I used to go to this school and I look back on my four years and I can honestly say I was disappointed at the resources and lack of involvement with the students
I liked that there were many resources for us to use when learning. What I would like to see change is favoritism in sports teams and school lunches.
Start Your Review of Joliet Township High School District No. 204
The teachers are always supportive. They push you to strive for success and to never give up. I have always had a teacher to build my confidence and to be there for me. My teachers were not only my teachers but they were mother and best friend materials. They helped build relationships with and took the chance to get to know me. I am happy to be apart of a school who cares. A system and society that considers everyone to be equal and that cares. The safety and protection we have is something that most schools need. We have a safe environment a place I can call my second home and be excited to come to because I have nothing to fear or worry about. So I just thank you too all the staff because they are all great role models and protectors.
I had a fun time when I was here. I had my.problems but who didn't.
Over all I have no regrets on going to Joliet central. And I would
Happily recommend it to future students
Parent / teacher communication is excellent!!! Every week our Principal sends an email to update parents on what happened during the week and also future events. My boys always feel safe and valued. Counselors and teachers make themselves very available for students to get in contact with.
I feel that Joliet township was a very diverse school, with a large diversity within the student body and was a wonderful experience. I think there are very few changes to be made and none that truly stand out to me in this moment other than the food. The population overall is wonderful and the staff is great.
I like the opportunities given to all students, and I believe that the many experiences I have gained have shaped the person I have become. By offering many opportunities, I am willing to try new things and I have become more aware of the world I am living in.
While most people I went to school with always complained about the school (probably because students always complain about school), I never had any problems, except for disliking the food, but I do not hold that against the school. as when you have a large student population to feed, a school must do what they can. More money from the state would help JTHS and other schools that pull from populations with less income to improve on many aspects of the district.
More funding for all the Arts Departments!! The sports teams get everything, I don't recall ever even seeing the principal at a show or at a concert. I generally had a good time at this school. The people were nice, and as with everything there were good and bad times, people you liked and people you didn't. I do not regret my time here, and would not have wanted to spend it anywhere else.
I enjoyed the teachers working very hard to see their students succeed, the school was very involved within the community and represented the school well. The things I may change is that teachers have different rules than others they should remain fair and enforce the same rules.
The experience that I had in Joliet Central High School was great. This school gives students a lot of opportunities for them to become someone brilliant. It also provides honor and AP classes! I recommend any parents are there to send their kids here, the school environment is very friendly. The teachers really do take their time to help students and guide them along the way, making no sure is left behind. The staff in this school is so welcoming. Joliet Township High Schools is somewhere where students need to go to experience all of the things this school provides. This school is so diverse, there is many cultures its a cool chance to meet new people, make new friends, connections. There is many after school clubs available, there's is a club for anybody
I attend Joliet West High School and feel it has lots to offer and the district does a pretty good job at providing a lot for students academically and with extra curriculars.
Alot of diversity and teachers are very welcoming and helpful to students who need support and help.
It has been quite the struggle for me but thanks to some great teachers i made it through better than i expected. I believe the school is good looking, innovative and diverse. It is a welcoming community; i do believe it is lacking in teachers who truly care about their students. Many of the teachers see it as just a paycheck instead of mentoring a student through common teenage stress.
Start Your Review of Joliet Township High School District No. 204
This school district is really good when it comes to perusing your own personal goals in your preferred carrier. Its actually a really good school I would probably send my kids here in the future.
My experience with Joliet Township High School District No. 204 has proven to be very well. First of all, teachers are very willing to help students. Many teachers provide opportunities to retake exams after completing more coursework to prove that the student is ready to retake the exam. There are also many opportunities for students to go into school early or stay later with teachers or student tutors in order to help further their understanding in any subject. Aside from this, the students themselves are overall very accepting of one another. There is a large diversity in the student body and in the amount of clubs and sports available. Everyone supports one another which has been proven through the seasonal assemblies.
The school gave me the knowledge to know more about my reading and speaking... The trachers helped me to pass all my classes and other things that I need to do to graduate from the school.