Johnson County Public Schools Reviews

They offer more opportunities than most high schools but like most high schools there are some faculty issues. It is hard to find teachers who are really in it for the students but Johnson Central definitely has some.
Johnson County Schools are great. They have taught me much, and it was a great experience. The one thing I would change is freedom. The students have too
much freedom, in my opinion.
Johnson central high school (JCHS) is a fun place for learning, the teachers are nice and they help you in any way to make sure you understand. We have a lot of clubs and sports for everyone to join. One thing I wish that could change is getting to class, everyone in the school is trying to get to class and it is so crowded that it will take more then 5 minutes to get to class.
Start Your Review of Johnson County Public Schools
Overall everyone is friendly and quaint area with a variety of after school activities. Not much diversity but never really affected me.
The teachers in this school system really do care about where these kids go in life. Although we are located in the hills of Eastern Kentucky, the teachers and staff strive to help these kids succeed in life and go way beyond what they ever dreamed they'd become. In our high school, there are many "majors" that we can choose from; agriculture, carpentry, healthcare, art, education, business, and many others. They really focus on getting us ready for college and getting us educated on what we want to do before we get there. They also offer dual-credit classes for history and english for juniors and seniors so that we have a head start in our future.
Wonderful school system!! Best public schools in the state!! Great teachers and a safe, enjoyable environment for learning.
There's a variety of people. The teachers are really helpful. The school cares too much about football. The food is terrible, a lot of it isn't done.
My experience wasn't bad. Although the food has changed and it has not changed for the good. And our budget has been cut pretty badly.