Johnsburg Community Unit School District No. 12 Reviews

Johnsburg is a great place to learn and grow as a student because of the small community that offers a better sense of togetherness. The average class size in the whole district is about eighty-five students a class. The students and teachers end up becoming really familiar and close with each other understanding how each other learns and acts as a human being. I would not trade my experience at Johnsburg for the world.
Johnsburg High school is the greatest school. As a little, close nit community, you will find that everyone here is family. This is a everyone knows everyone town where what we love most is our academics and our football team. I compete in golf, basketball, and baseball. These are all sports with great coaches that teach us how to be a great player and a great person. All the teachers at this school care about the students and how they are doing. They don't come to school only to teach but to change lives. Johnsburg is the place I would always love to live in. Hopefully one day I will be able to teach there too and make a difference like the ones who teach me now.
I have been through all the schools in the Johnsburg Community as a student (for at least a year). I thought that each school had its own uniqueness. I felt like I belonged when I went through these schools and that is important when you are a student. Each school had involved faculty who cared for me as a student, which again is very important. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the Johnsburg Community School District.
Start Your Review of Johnsburg Community Unit School District No. 12
Johnsburg High School is an awesome and welcoming environment. With intelligent students and supportive educators, the school helped shaped me as a person.