John Swett Unified School District Reviews

The diversity and family environment is something I really enjoyed going to this school. The teachers clearly care about their students and their education.
We are a small district, so focus on high school students to achieve their goals are high. I have enjoyed all my 4 years attending high school there, i won't change it for anything, teachers are great, and help you out if needed. Going to school in a small town has its perks also, everybody went to school together from preschool to your senior year attending, im am taking steps for my next adventure, which is college, the school prepares us for college with help in financial aid classes, college fairs. Meetings with our counslers and teachers to help us decide what field we are interested in and educate us on our furture career. In a few more months i will be a high school graduate, and headed to college to start my life as a adult and find my place in our society, its going to be tough but im looking foward to the challenge, john swett unified school district has prepared me for.
I like the small school environment but wish that there were more higher level class options offered within the high school.
Start Your Review of John Swett Unified School District
John Swett Unified School District is a very small district. It is easy for parents to get their word across if they have a problem. And the schools are small, so students get a lot of one on one help if needed.