J.O. Combs Unified School District Reviews

my experience at combs high school has been truly amazing. i had the chance to move school but i am glad i didn't move. combs is changing into a strong, experienced and amazing learning environment. i would change some of the sports up if i could they are not provided to the proper equipment and opportunity to get better and strong to be able to succeed in there sport.
I loved most of my teachers, they really distilled many life lessons into me as well as school-based knowledge. I would love to see the athletic programs prosper from the backing of more funds.
Their is always people willing to help you. The staff is very kind and caring. They are willing to do anything they can to help you succeed. They are really helpful.
Start Your Review of J.O. Combs Unified School District
I currently attend Combs High school and I am a sophomore. Combs is an amazing school, I would not want to be anywhere else.
I loved the experience overall. The teachers are great, they know their stuff and know how to share it in fun captivating ways.
I attended the JO Combs school district since the 2nd grade. I had an overall positive experience. At the time I attended combs high school there was not much college preparedness put in place but am glad to see that has changed.