Jefferson Township School District Reviews

The School has a good foundation with nice teachers and all, along with decent administration. But overall, there are problems throughout the whole school. Food is mediocre, parent involvement is slim to none. The school has great team spirit, we are the Falcons. The school does well with that. Overall I think the scores I gave were fair.
They need more involvement with students preparing for college and to have more time with counselors who aren't giving students much guidance for secondary education
The school system offers a lot of great courses and has a large variety of ways to be involved in the school.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Township School District
I’d like to see more programs added to the curriculum and the teachers allowed more time to learn the new curriculum. Summer work is way to intense for the kids. Teachers need to build relations with their students.
Overall, Jefferson Township School District is a wonderful opportunity for education. The teachers are helpful and intelligent, and the principals and guidance counselors are kind and caring. Some of the rules seem a little overbearing; however, altogether the district is a wonderful place to get educated.
I liked how nice and helpful all the staff were through all my years of education in this school district.