Jefferson Davis County School District Reviews

I like how we all come together with certain things. We stick together as one. Our main goal is to be successful.
First, I would like to say i enjoy attending JDC everyday. I like how all the teachers and students strive to accomplish one goal and that is to succeed, but that is one thing i would like to see change, I would like to see more clubs and more students trying to get in these groups and clubs.
Well there only one school in Jefferson Davis County School District now. The school is now call Jefferson Davis County High School. The school is transitioning very well. Everybody is communicating, getting alone, and enjoying the consolidations of the two schools.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Davis County School District
The school district was full of concerned educators for the most part. Now they are making important changes to advance the students in the county. They will have more resources and opportunities. They will have a certified staff to provide max support to students. With the teachers I had, they were great and they pushed me to do more than what was required.
It is a good school district. The curriculum should be more challenging for the more advanced kids. The dress code should also change. Not every student is comfortable in uniforms everyday, or they cannot find their size in the specific uniform.