Jefferson County Schools Reviews

I attended Jefferson County School system for a total of 12 years during my school life. I graduated from high school in 2001 and it was a great experience. My oldest daughter just graduated from Jefferson County School this year and my only son is just attending 9th grade. This school has been a generational school for my family.
Jefferson county has a good school system. Many have gone off to become very successful. They try to help you anyway possible to become successful.
My high school experience was very average. Grades were always my top priority. However the number of honors and AP courses were very limited. The only sport I was involved with was cheerleading. I did both competition and spirit. I got involved with the schools beta club and math team but I did not do as much as I wish I had with them. The people in the school were very diverse characteristically. By my junior your I did not even have a clique or group of friends I could hang around and that continued on during my senior year.
Start Your Review of Jefferson County Schools
Jefferson County is a school that really cares about its students. They want all of their students to succeed in life no matter what they grow up to do or be. They want to see us make it and change some lives just like they changed ours.