Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton (JWP) Public Schools Reviews

The teachers are terrible. Their attempt at Personalized Learning is beyond disgraceful. The atmosphere of the school is very negative. The sports are not very good either.
Janesville Waldorf Pemberton should offer finals and midterms because when I went to college I did not know how to prepare myself for any of it. All I heard was how bad they sucked and people did not do so good, although my school did not offer it that would be something that many students would prefer.
I attended JWP from preschool until I graduated high school. My graduating class was 51 students and I had known most since kindergarten. I liked the small class sizes and knowing each of my classmates by name. It was also nice that my siblings and I could all drive to the same campus every day because the school is preschool through 12 in the same building. The school has been recently updated and looks really nice inside and out. Academically, I think there's always room for improvement. I enjoyed my time at JWP, but I also know some students who didn't. If a student has or needs an IEP, be prepared to advocate for your student avidly and often.
Start Your Review of Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton (JWP) Public Schools
I always feel as though my teachers want what is best for me and always answer my questions to the best of their ability.
Everyone is friendly and it is a great atmosphere. Although problem solving skills with the administration are satisfactory at best. Not too many activitys offered either. But this school has a ton of personality that you can fall in love with. They offer chromebooks for each student, making learning better and modernized. Overall, this is a fun school that is evolving quickly and I would highly recommend.
Amazing school. The community support is unlike no other. The teachers strive to make the students do and be the best that they can be. The children feel very safe. This school has a lot to offer their students. I highly recommend
Janesville Waldorf Pemberton is a great school. I can confidently say that I am college ready. There are many different class, club, and sports options. Also you have small class sizes, which means you get a great one on one experience with your teachers. Also it is nice to be familiar with everyone.