Jamestown School District No. 1 Reviews

I like the teachers. I would like to see the priorities of the school administrators and school board shift more towards academic success instead of athletics, since there is a large disparity in focus, funding, and recognition between the two.
This school is so warm welcoming all the students are great samaritans and all the staff are so helpful I am very proud of this school district
Jamestown High School overall is a pretty good school. They have a nice location, and the facility is up to date. However; the school lacks on student to student relationships and doesn’t offer fair treatment at times.
Start Your Review of Jamestown School District No. 1
Jamestown high school has taught me so many things. I have had some of my best days there, and some of my worst. There are a lot of great things about Jamestown high. Most of the time the teachers are great and very understanding. although our athletic program isn't very good we have a great student section and many of the kids come and support all the different sports. there are also many actives to become involved in from the school newspaper to the key club to student council. i would recumbent your child to go there.