Jamestown Area School District Reviews

Jamestown is a great small town school that does everything it does for its students. Small class sizes allow for the teachers and students to connect and get help if they need it.
I am very proud to go to school at Jamestown, we have great academics and the teachers give such great support to their students.
My favorite thing about going to Jamestown was the small classes and the teachers. My best memory was my senior trip, We had gone to Washington DC and during that entire trip i felt that our class had come together before graduation.
Start Your Review of Jamestown Area School District
The teachers all are friendly and helpful- When I was young the Speech and early learning teacher helped me reach my goals!Now she is the superintendent
It's a small school so you get that intimate classroom setting and individualized attention. The internet rules inhibit my schoolwork though.
I moved to Jamestown during my sophomore year of high school. I instantly was about to make friends. The students and staff have made my overall experience a memorable one. As a senior, I believe I have been given the necessary tools needed to enter into the college level.
Teachers give their time after school hours to offer students extra help. Teachers know students and families and provide great communication. The faculty focuses on preparing students for college and for the real world in general.