Izard County Consolidated School District Reviews

Izard county may be a small school. However, they have a variety of extra curricular activities to do for any kind of students. The teachers are kind, caring, and willing to put the effort in for all students.
I have gone to school here the last three years. I moved in from out of state and I was amazed at how quickly I made friends. The teachers and administrators are very encouraging and I have really enjoyed it here. The school supports all extracurricular activities not just sports. The school has very good teams in quiz bowl, bowling, chess, volleyball, shooting sports, Special Olympics, and track, as well as basketball, baseball, and softball. The school has very good teachers overall and the best high school math, English, and Science teachers in the area
The environment is really friendly and comfortable. The teachers push you to do your best. I would not have done as well as I have without the amazing staff. While I am learning, I am enjoying it, too. The physical appearance of the school is beautiful and serene. When I rotate from class to class, sometimes I have to go in between buildings under the awnings. This is one of my favorite things to do, because I am not stuck in the building all day. At certain times, I get a breath of fresh air. I get to see the weather. No matter how cold, wet, or hot it is outside, I really enjoy walking through there. A lot of schools don’t have that.
Start Your Review of Izard County Consolidated School District
Izard County Consolidated High School has changed my life for the better. I moved here in the tenth grade not knowing what to expect. Everyone was incredibly welcoming. Students, teachers, and other staff truly care about one another. ICHS is and will always be my home away from home.