Ipswich Public Schools Reviews

I had a wonderful learning experience filled with leadership opertunities and real world expericances
I enjoyed that Ipswich Public Schools encouraged students to be a part of the arts. I was a part of concert band and wind ensemble, and I believe that a reason for my academic success was that I had access to things like music during my time there. the music and arts programs allowed students to express themselves, and escape the stress that they may have been facing from other classes. I also enjoyed that this school district offered students numerous opportunities to serve the town of Ipswich. I was a part of the environmental club which was actually able to persuade Ipswich to eliminate plastic bags from the checkout department of stores. The fact that current students were encouraged to make such a substantial difference in their town, was pretty incredible.
It prepares students for college very well while maintaining an academically challenging environment. They have great music programs in addition to other extracurricular activities. Ipswich has dedicated teachers in each subject who care for their students.
Start Your Review of Ipswich Public Schools
Ipswich High School by far has one of the best music departments in Massachusetts than any other school its size. Highly encourage all students to participate in all of the wonderful programs they offer.