Iowa Park Consolidated Independent School District Reviews

The Iowa Park Consolidated Independent School District is focused on the best interest of the students. Students are the number one priority and they keep the parents involved. The school district higher's the best teachers possible.
When I first got into high school I was scared of all the other students but they were so well coming. The teachers did a great job on getting me ready for the real world and college.
I attended Iowa Park schools from 1971-1982 as well as my husband from 1978-1982. One of his favorite sayings is, "I got here as quick as I could." We have raised both our children here with our last child starting her Sr year. We have seen the "good ol days" and the days of technology. Whether it's raising money for back packs filled with supplies, a fund raiser for an ill friend, trying to get to state play offs in sports or attending "Whoop-t-do" after Homecoming.... One thing that remains constant is the heart of this community! I am proud to say that I'm from Iowa Park, Texas!
Start Your Review of Iowa Park Consolidated Independent School District
I love the safe environment that is guaranteed within the campus, and the teachers are very understanding and willing to help you succeed.
I appreciated the dual-credit opportunities that allowed me to get a head start in my college career. The school counselor was very helpful with getting me started with my college career as well. Unfortunately, there is a bit of bias within the extra-curricular activities available. For example, the Robotics program was always struggling to purchase enough parts for all of the members, resulting in larger teams and not as much student influence on the projects.
The opportunity to take college courses and further my education. The school system is advanced and is a safe place for kids to learn and excel.
I love the teachers and how small all the classes are. It really allows you to get to know everyone.
I liked going to school here because of the competitive sports teams, particularly baseball and football, and living in a safe town with very little crime.
Great school with great teachers and principals. They communicate with parents. The principals go above and beyond for the students.
The school is very focused on try to improve it self but it fails at every level. Student apathy and poor building choices has caused this school district to deteriorate.
I a student of Iowa park high school, have attended the IPCISD all of my life. I have grown up with more than half of the young adults here. I truly love being a Hawk with all my heart. our school is a little beat up on the inside and the food might not be that good, but is any school food good?? The environment is still nice. we have some very caring and amazing teachers here. the opportunities we have here at Iowa park are endless. for heath science, to ag, to culinary arts, even college classes. the traditions carry on and I love every one. Hawk life is a blast and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Iowa Park High School is a school within a lovely small town. Everyone in the community is supportive of all functions at Iowa Park High School and extremely friendly.
Iowa Park offers many good things for it's students. The best of these is how caring the teachers are towards the students. Every teacher goes above and beyond to ensure that no student is left behind in anything. The administration is also above par. They get along with students and organize events and assemblies that get students talking to each other and more involved in school and community activities.