Inland Lakes Schools Reviews

What I liked about Inland Lakes was how small of a school it was, that being said that also made it a little more difficult. It was so small you could almost always get personalized attention if you needed help. But because it was such a small school we didn't have all that many options when it came to classes and teachers, which made things difficult when a teacher's methods didn't match the way you learn.
Inland Lakes is a small school with a lot of caring people. Enrollment is around 750 kids from K through 12 grade. They do offer some college classes in the 11th and 12th grades. Class sizes are reasonable, from 20-30 kids. The teachers are very involved. K through 5th grade are in a separate building (elementary) and 6-12th grade are considered secondary school division. They are passionate about sports and have a football, basketball, softball, baseball, and golf team
I have really enjoyed my experience as a student at ILS. I have learned a lot, met friends I will keep forever, and have had some great teachers who have helped me become who I am today. One thing I would like to see changed though, is the food. I do not believe it is always the best quality. The staff is very friendly and approachable. The sports teams are also starting to leave their mark on the community and state, and is putting our school on the map - which is cool to see. (Especially the softball team) All in all, I am proud to go to Inland Lakes and I'm proud to be a bulldog.
Start Your Review of Inland Lakes Schools
I will not tell you some heart warming; fake stuff about this school. I have been to many schools, about six of them. Through my life time I have been switching or being forced to move from my own problem but this is a school I love. When you start off in life you instantly assume that you will always have bullies but not here. Never have I been to a school so kind, and protective of their fellow classmate. Never have I learned so much simply because I want to go to school. GO INLAND LAKES.