Industrial Independent School District Reviews

Industrial holds high standards for their students and staff which overall makes the school a positive setting for learning. Every student and employee is full of school spirit and will always go above and beyond to support the school and its attendees. I am thankful to have had the privilege to go to school there along with my three older siblings and hope to one day send my kids there.
It has a great academics and the teachers are very welcoming to the new students that transfer from another school to Industrial
My over all experience with Industrial has been terrific. The people here are just some of the most wonderful people anyone could ever hope to be around. I am certainly ecstatic every day for the opportunity to work at Industrial. The education is one of the best I have had the pleasure of witnessing.
Start Your Review of Industrial Independent School District
I have attended Industrial since kindergarten. Throughout the years I have made lifelong friends and easily learned due to the amazing teaching skills of the staff. I am now a high school senior about to graduate and I am devastated to leave. I highly recommend attending Industrial if you want a good academic and/or athletic experience.
I really recommend industrial school district they are amazing and want the best for all their students and staff I came to industrial school district in 7th grade and I love how all of the teacher and staff were so helpful really made me feel at home.
I went to Industrial from kindergarten to 12th grade and I don't regret it. The teaching was great but politics and favoritism got in the way of what was best for the students. It's gone downhill in the past years but still a good school.