Indian River County School District Reviews

I go to Indian River Charter High School. I love that all the teachers are willing to go out of their way to help us and make sure we understand the material. We always have things going on such as theater performances, jazz concerts, and after school festivities. I enjoy how we can choose our classes and we get breaks.
I attend Indian River Charter High School. Currently I’m a senior and the best thing about the school is that it tremendously helps prepare you for college. I wouldn’t have known how to do anything college related if it weren’t for my high school.
Indian River County is a nice place and friendly community full of friends and family and good education.
Start Your Review of Indian River County School District
Opportunities are abundant. And you are able to travel with your friends to your next education step in a sense.
Indian river county school district is at best a average at overseeing academics. I feel that not enough funding goes into our school district. It could do so much more and provide more if just there was the funding in place.
The teachers, staff, and workers are all good people. However, the facilities and funding can be lacking, which is nobody's fault except the government's. The people working try their best for us every day.
I've had an overall average experience enrolling in the district of Indian River County School. The only change I wish to see in the upcoming future is the academic criteria and some more caring teachers.
I have lived in Vero Beach for my entire life, and gone to school in Indian River School District, going to two public schools, Beachland Elementary and Charter High School. I love the town I have grown up in and share many memories here. The schools have been up to par in most areas. If anything the curriculum is lacking the most as well as food options. Charter High School’s performing arts programs are absolutely amazing. I have flourish in every way I can possible in high school. The teachers are personable and kind. I feel that I have had a great experience and would recommend this school to anyone.
I like how the school district has made the student life very involved and a positive place to be. I wish the school district would stop altering our dress code although because that is our way to express ourselves I understand that students shouldn't wear pajamas or mesh although I disagree with the "no hoodie policy" and the "No leggings policy" because the schools are often extremely cold which makes it hard to focus on the curriculum in the class. I believe they could handle fights that happen at school more firmly as they continue to happen which makes me feel less safe.
I would like to see a change in Administration within the schools because I feel like they need to become better. The safety and parent involvement within the schools is definitely great!
Teachers tend to care more about dress code than helping students fully understand required curriculum.
We have a great school district in Indian River. The acedemics are good, along with the diversity, school culture, clubs, safety, sports, and resources.
The Indian River County School District is really helpful at all time. The staffs are nice and willing to help anyone with anythig.
Going to school in this district was definitely a great choice that I was happy I was able to make. I got into Indian River Charter High School when I was a high school student and it was a school I felt so lucky to be in. I met so many great people from attending this school and the teachers helped me succeed successfully in my classes. A thing I would say needs improvement is making the campus more safe as it is out in the open where anyone could walk in and cause trouble. Inserting fences around the campus could be something to fix the issue.
I was a student in Indian River County my entire life. I was always impressed by the opportunities I was given throughout my time there. I enjoyed the opportunities I had at Vero Beach High School especially. There were lots of clubs and organizations to be apart of that gave me many different ways to express myself.
This college is a really good college they care and help you as much as they can. They also they have good service and will get back to you ASAP.
Indian River School District is a well rounded system dedicated to further each student's education. Growing up as a home-schooler, the IRSCD made it possible for me to be skipped up a grade and ready for college work by age 16. Education is not the only focus of the IRCSD, but also to be hand in hand with each individual helping them tackle life's toughest struggles.
Start Your Review of Indian River County School District
I like that the School District of Indian river County gets students involved with the community. The academics are world-class, diversity transcendent, the teachers top-notch, college readiness supreme, clubs & activities striking, safety is prime, school culture priceless, administration premium, sports piked, the food is peerless, resources are noted, facilities notable, and parent involvement meritorious.
I like how caring the teachers are staff are about the students that attend. One thing that I would like to see change is a more diverse selection of sports and clubs. I would also like to see more options for the business and art classes that Indian River Star College offers.
I love the teachers here. They really care about the students. I wish there was more classes to take that would fit the student college major cost.