Indian Prairie Community Unit School District No. 204 Reviews

I like the school overall. Education opportunities are good, teachers are good. College readiness could be better. There are a lot of extracurricular activities to chose from.
IPSD provides a high-quality education for the students. They provide many different opportunities for learning. There are programs for high achieving students and lower achieving students. The district has an excellent program for special needs students. At the high school level, they offer many AP classes for the students to take part in. The teachers have regular office hours when they can meet with students for extra help. The schools offer many different extracurricular activities for the students to get involved in. Indian Prairie School district is consistently ranked one of the best school districts in the state of Illinois.
I loved the challenge being a student at Metea Valley high school gave me. Because of the mentorship focused program, I felt prepared for the challenges of higher education.
Start Your Review of Indian Prairie Community Unit School District No. 204
Its a great school district. Has a lot of teachers and very qualified. They all care for well being, and being a student currently, has allowed for a lot of learning.Its a great school district. Has a lot of teachers and very qualified. They all care for well being, and being a student currently, has allowed for a lot of learning.Its a great school district. Has a lot of teachers and very qualified. They all care for well being, and being a student currently, has allowed for a lot of learning.Its a great school district. Has a lot of teachers and very qualified. They all care for well being, and being a student currently, has allowed for a lot of learning.Its a great school district. Has a lot of teachers and very qualified. They all care for well being, and being a student currently, has allowed for a lot of learning.
Excellent schools. Public schools have plenty of class options and rigorous education as well as a good community of people.
I really like a lot of my teachers. Most of them really made me felt like I belonged in their classroom and made me want to come back everyday. All the resources that were available were also very nice. The ARC, which is a help center, proved itself very very handy. I am glad it was available. Next to that we also had office hours before school which was also super helpful. I was able to complete all my academics and sports fine with all the help of my teachers. They answered my questions and understood when I had different activities throughout the day after school.
I feel that the teachers and staff care a lot about their students and seeing them achieve their goals. They are there for the students if they need help.
I have had an amazing experience in the Indian Prairie Community Unit School District No. 204. What I like most about this district is its diversity. I have learned so much from my friends that come from different backgrounds and cultures. I have picked up on various languages, started to appreciate different cuisines, and can better understand different perspectives. Everyone in this district comes with a different story to tell and share with others.
Indian Prairie Community School District 204 has provided me with an auspicious opportunity to succeed going forward. The teachers who have taught me in the past 12 years understand the learning experience is so much more than meeting a set of requirements on a piece of paper. Many of them embrace the idea that learning is a process, and have been incredibly flexible to fit my needs accordingly.
I like the fact that there are some really good teachers and I believe that all of the teachers should be like that. It is not fair that some students lose interest in an interesting course because of the instructor. Another good part of the district is that the guidance counselors are very open and willing to help students
I have been in this district since kindergarten and am lucky for it. There have been many learning opportunities and advanced classes offered to me that I know are not given in other districts.
Overall I had a very enjoyable experience as a student in the District 204 school system. I had the privilege of learning from some amazing teachers and taking rigorous courses. I feel that my time there really shaped me to be a worthy college applicant. I'm thankful for all the staff and parents for making my time as a student of the 204 school district very pleasant.
Indian Prairie School District #204 is one of the highest ranked in the country. The schools within this area provide students with the tools necessary to flourish and thrive outside of the academic environment. The programs and staff allow kids the opportunity to challenge themselves and others in order to be successful.
I love the diversity that this district has to offer. It has given me opportunities to collaborate with people of different cultures and ways of living. Most of the teachers put forth a lot of effort and build trusting relationships with students. A lot of students tend to seek advice from teachers and feel comfortable asking them for help with classwork. One thing that I would like to see change are the teachers who seemingly don't have a care for their students and don't care to see them succeed. It has a negative effect on students and their grades.
Excellent Teachers. Strong community among the students. Only misfortune is zoning, students who attend the same elementary or middle school may be seperated at higher levels which can cause some discomfort.
I have had a wonderful experience in all my years in District 204. It has provided me with an irreplaceable education experience, and has taught me skills i can use in the future.
By transferring to this district the school environment was completely better than the last. Very hands on.
Start Your Review of Indian Prairie Community Unit School District No. 204
I really enjoyed it here. The schools were amazing and it is high tech. The teachers made sure that you were learning the material correctly and the fine arts department is one of the highest ranking programs in the state. We even won a grammy for our music department
District 204 is very large. My school alone host 4000 students. Although it is large it is well organized and offers alot of opportunities for students to grow and feel included. The principal instills strong values on family, care and concern for his students and the community. That flows down to his staff and teachers. Keep up the good work.
Indian Prairie District 204 is an absolute excellent district for all types of students. The teachers are well qualified and go above and beyond for their students. The district also has adequate materials such as different mediums of technology for their students. However, my overall favorite aspect about district 204, is how faculty and administration treats and involves their students with disabilities.