Indian Hill Exempted Village School District Reviews

I love the community at Indian Hill High School. There are many clubs to join (especially for how small the district is) and the people are very friendly. However, one thing that I would like the district to change is the fact that they only have AP classes and regular classes, there are no in betweens like honors. It can be challenging picking to go to an easy class for you or a challenging class.
What I liked most about Indian Hill was how they prepared students for all tests, AP exams, and college courses. They also gave them resources the help them do their best. They had a "camp" for college applications and being able to go to that camp and speak with admission counselors was incredibly helpful when I applied for colleges
Your experience at Indian Hill depends on who you are. If you are a privileged person you will fit right in. If you are less than privileged, your time here can be a little difficult.
Start Your Review of Indian Hill Exempted Village School District
It is a Really good environment. #6 high school in the country. All teachers prepare you for college. There are tons of AP courses you can take, even as a freshman. All classes are hard but manegable. The students are a great student body.
Best school ever. Teachers & Staff are amazing and communicate effectively with parents. The parents are highly involved in all levels of activities, sports and getting parents to volunteer is never a problem at this school.
Great school, the people are spoiled, the teachers are amazing and I will miss them once I graduate.
The environment at Indian Hill is very encouraging, and there are always opportunities for community service or involvement in other activities. Most of the teachers are very helpful and willing to give additional assistance to students who need it. However, there seems to be an arbitrary trend of giving older teachers more lenience. Senior age teachers can be strict and unadaptable, even though it obviously harms their students.
Most teachers and administration seem to really care about their jobs and students! They listen to students and are usually open to changes.
I am a senior at Indian Hill High School. I transferred here in my sophomore year and very quickly, I felt at home with friends and amazing teachers in the district. Not only are we very good in sports, we consistently do well in robotics, DECA and Mock Trial throughout the state. I have had a wonderful time here and yes, some classes are a lot of work, but I have learned so much and the teachers are always there for you when you need them. Everyone is willing to help when you need it and the students are also very supportive.
indian hill is overall an amazing school district. all of the teachers are very qualified for their jobs and the districts benefits greatly from being in a near city setting and a well off neighborhood. with the money influx and the amazing administration, the school is run very well and to the upmost of capabilities for teaching students
I love IHHS. The teachers are very nice and there are a wide variety of classes to take. I wish we had a block schedule every day of the week instead of just Wednesday and Thursday
Indian Hill has been a place where I feel safe and welcomed. I look forward to coming into school each day.
This high school does a great job preparing students for college. It is a safe and positive environment that makes education the first priority.
Indian Hill High School allows many opportunities for students to explore new ideas. It is a community of learners dedicated to the intellectual development, personal growth, and social responsibility of each student. Academics are second to none, with 27 AP classes and highly challenging courses being a core at the school. Student experience is rounded out with award-winning extracurriculars and athletics, plus service and leadership opportunities to develop confidence and maturity.
Very high academic standards and a very competitive environment. Teachers prepare students very well for future college classes with rigorous courses.
Couldn't have asked for a more supportive and inclusive community striving to be the best it can be.
My time at Indian Hill was fantastic thanks to my involvement in their band program from grade 5 to grade 12. These schools defiantly earn their rank as some of the best schools in Ohio.
Start Your Review of Indian Hill Exempted Village School District
Indian Hill academically is an exceptional school. The courses offered are rigorous and are aimed to help prepare their students for college. Located in an area with a higher socioeconomic status, this allows the district to receive a generous amount of funding from donations, which in turn helps provide programs and any resources students need to be successful. Many of the students who attend Indian Hill schools come from wealthier backgrounds and so at times it can be hard to be acclimated into the social aspect of school, however don't let that deter you. Overall the Indian Hill Exempted Village School District is a district that is safe, academically challenging and the faculty cares about their students. If you're looking for a school that in the end will help your child become more successful and will prepare them for the challenges of college, I highly recommend this school district.
I loved my experience here and I do not think I would be as prepared in college without the intense education I was provided here.
I have attended Indian Hill High School since 1st grade, and I can honestly say that I can't imagine a better educational experience. Whether it be because of the vast amount of AP classes offered, the vigor of the coursework, or the learning environment, I know that I will have no problems with my college courses next year.