Indian Creek Local School District Reviews

Indian Creek has a mostly dedicated teaching and administrative staff. Their facilities desperately need updating. They have a great marching band and a fair amount of extra curricular activities.
My experience at Indian Creek was amazing. I attended this school from preschool through 12th grade and I loved it. It’s a smaller school so it was really nice being able to get to know everyone at Indian Creek. The teachers are extremely passionate about their jobs and care a lot about the students and their co-workers. I feel that this school has prepared me greatly for my future. I learned so much and had a fantastic time while doing so. I was able to participate in multiple sports during my time in middle school and high school. I will never forget those memories. Being a part of a team at Indian Creek was the best time. My teams were really like family. I made so many great friends and met so many great people.
my overall is experience with indian creek was decent. I loved it my freshman year, I thought it was so fun but as time went out I started to dislike it. It gets very hot there because we do not have air conditioning in the building we only have it in the portables. In the winter time, we have a very old heating system called a boiler and it turns off and on, it also breaks a lot. This makes the school extremely cold. Our school doesn't have a lot of money so in some classes we are unable to take a book home due to the amount of books. There are a lot of days were we don't really do anything in class which makes me feel not well prepared for college. There is a wide diversity of kids at our school. The sports at this school are fun but sometimes I feel as if we need better coaching. There are lots of clubs at our school but they don't really do much. The only activities at our school are sports.
Start Your Review of Indian Creek Local School District
Indian Creek is an ok school. Our facility is very old and needs lots of improvements, but we make it work. Our College Plus program is excellent. Teachers are average, some are really awesome others are there because it's a job.
The teachers truly do care, but the management is terrible. They do not handle issues within the school properly. Bullying is also a big issue at this school because of this.
The facilities are extremely outdated. The cafeteria is horrible quality. However, some of the most influential people in my life teach at these schools. The principals are friendly and easy to work with.
In my 4 years of attendance I enjoyed myself and my fellow classmates. I was in the band which allowed me to become part of a family. the teachers were very attentive in my needs towards reaching my goals. I however fell that we need more safety precautions put in place. We attend classes outside and the band room is also in another building. Going to and from these classes not only make it hard to do the changing seasons. But you feel a little unprotected towards other that may want to ahrm the school.
Creek has given me a chance to become the young lady I am. Gave me so many memories throughout my years, though some are bad and some are good. But, being here has given be an opportunity on life and education. Also, to find out who or what I wanna be when I grow up and get old! Although, there could be some changes on how people treat each other this school but I will always be a redskins! Go creek!
My experience at Indian Creek was nothing to talk about.. Throughout my four years at high school, our classes never had books that we could take home and all of the classroom books were falling apart. Anytime we were donated money it went towards something unnecessary such as a vending machine or score board instead of books or desks. The teachers are miserable and most don't teach at all.
I loved the education I received. The teachers prepared me for attending a four year college so that I can feel confident that I will succeed in all that I do in life. I joined several clubs and was a four year member of the marching band, which was a family to me. The things I don't like about my school is the building. They are very old and outdated and need to be replaced. Safety is a factor also. The portables don't lock if there was to be an emergency on campus. The school district needs new buildings. The area where I live cannot pass a levy to get the new buildings that we need. Another thing I dislike is the fact that we do not have the up to date technology which is expected for us to use in life.