Imlay City Community Schools Reviews

This is an amazing school and community! Everyone is like one big family and treated the same! The teachers and administrators really care about each and everyone of the students that step through the doors!
This is the worst school system in Lapeer County. Very Bad. Poor Teachers Low performance by students on state scores indicates a lot about the teachers and administrators. Sports programs have problems with "hazing" and very little is done about it. Poor Coaches make Poor Administrators. You don't have to look very far. I am ashamed to have graduated from this school. If your son/daughter is a top athlete or high academically--go some where else.
i feel like the staff at my school truly cares for the students, when I come to school I know there is always someone that I can talk to and will listen to me.
Start Your Review of Imlay City Community Schools
Imlay City schools makes my learning experience great and I can trust all the teachers to keep me safe and learn more.
Where ever you go there is always an adult to help. They are there to help you succeed in school and try to help you further your education after high school. Imlay City wants you to be a successful individual.
I attended Imlay City Community Schools since preschool. Attending here, i’ve made great friendships, connections with the staff members of each school, and improved my athletic skills. I wouldn’t have wanted to grow up anywhere else!
Imlay City Community School is a small town school. People know each other, teachers know everyone. Teachers and administrators are involved in each students learning. Teachers work hard to keep students involved in their learning and motivated to do well. I.C. Schools offer a variety of classes from AP courses general education courses. It is a good school to be part of.
I was enrolled in ICCS from Pre-K to High School graduation. Very good district with active parents and teachers who care about their students. It would be nice to see more of a variety in electives for high school and gym/arts/music/foreign language in elementary, as they have done away with a lot of this in recent years.
I liked the school mostly, it was important to engage yourself for everything teachers and staff did not prepare me for college or help me with anything i needed unless i asked.