Imlay City Community Schools Reviews

Imlay City schools makes my learning experience great and I can trust all the teachers to keep me safe and learn more.
Where ever you go there is always an adult to help. They are there to help you succeed in school and try to help you further your education after high school. Imlay City wants you to be a successful individual.
I attended Imlay City Community Schools since preschool. Attending here, i’ve made great friendships, connections with the staff members of each school, and improved my athletic skills. I wouldn’t have wanted to grow up anywhere else!
Start Your Review of Imlay City Community Schools
Imlay City Community School is a small town school. People know each other, teachers know everyone. Teachers and administrators are involved in each students learning. Teachers work hard to keep students involved in their learning and motivated to do well. I.C. Schools offer a variety of classes from AP courses general education courses. It is a good school to be part of.
I was enrolled in ICCS from Pre-K to High School graduation. Very good district with active parents and teachers who care about their students. It would be nice to see more of a variety in electives for high school and gym/arts/music/foreign language in elementary, as they have done away with a lot of this in recent years.
I liked the school mostly, it was important to engage yourself for everything teachers and staff did not prepare me for college or help me with anything i needed unless i asked.