Hydro-Eakly Public Schools Reviews

Hydro-Eakly has great, dedicated teachers that help you learn to the best of your ability. Although there may not be many sports, students give it their all when representing their school. Students also compete to be in the top percent of their class and strive for success with the help of faculty and staff.
Hydro-Eakly Schools provides a typical small town feel. The max number of students in each class is thrity-five, which generally minimizes drama and maximizes time with teachers. However, this school does lack electives and activities that a larger school would supply. The teachers are mostly good and our counselor is fantastic. All in all, I give Hydro-Eakly a 3 star rating.
Hydro-Eakly Public Schools is a great place to attend. The faculty is supportive and helpful just as much as the teachers and everyone wants to see you succeed. At Hydro-Eakly you never feel like you're a liability.
Start Your Review of Hydro-Eakly Public Schools
My experiences hydro have been more then I ever expected. I have a family and a home here. something I've always struggled with. The teachers are understanding and willing to make changes if they have to. The campus is very diverse you get a little bit of everything.
Hydro-Eakly is a fantastic school. The teachers actually care about the students and will try to do everything in their power to help the students out. A down side to Hydro-Eakly is that because it is such a small school the students do not have very many class options and with recent budget cuts the art program has been cut. Also recent drama in the community has put the students in a very awkward place.
Academics at Hydro-Eakly are challenging and the teachers take pride in providing College Readiness. Sports and student body/council activities are highlights for us. We have a new school building of about 6 years old and a new gymnasium/event center which is about 3 years old. Also, our baseball field has a new backstop and dugouts which are only a year old.
I have gone to Hydro all of my life. If you are looking for school that focuses on academics then look no further. The teachers are amazing and are hands-on teachers.