Huron School District Reviews

I have been in the Huron School District since Kindergarten. I have loved almost all of the teachers I have had. However, I would change parts of the athletic department and expand the amount of A.P. courses offered at the High School.
I like the closeness of the Huron Family. I have not really had any issues with the teachers or any students in particular.
I liked the teachers everyone is so nice and willing to help you out no matter what. I liked the many choices in academics, clubs, and athletics. There are multiple AP courses that are available and there are also online classes to fit in a schedule that cannot fit another class offered in school. The counselors and counseling office is very helpful in the college application/transcripts process as well. I also liked having our own police officer in building during school hours especially with all of the school shootings that have been happening.
Start Your Review of Huron School District
Great overall experience great staff great number of advanced placement classes compared to nearby schools
Starting off at Huron High School was great! However, it quickly declined as I started to continue throughout my high school years. My mom started working as a para-follow here and was treated terribly by many people. Also, because she was treated wrongly me and my brother also got a lot of guff at the same time. I am excited to be graduating this year! Some of the teachers are really nice but there are certain ones that don't respect you but yet still think that they deserve respect.
The district like most public schools is plagued with a lack of resources or mismanagement of them but the teachers and administrators do more than their fair share in picking up where the legislature and school board drop the ball
I really enjoy the small town setting of my school because it allows me to make connections with all my fellow students and teachers. The school pride is exceptional and they offer a huge variety of classes.
Huron is a very safe, good school to attend. All the teachers genuinely care about you and about getting you to college. I feel like sometimes the student are babied a little bit and could do with more freedom but other than that it is a fun and happy environment to work, learn, and meet lifelong friends.
I had a wonderful experience at Huron High School. All of the teachers helped me every step of the way. Huron wants only the best for their students and I am glad I was part of the tribe!
I have had nothing but an amazing experience at Huron High School. The staff is always willing to help if you're having trouble with anything, inside or outside of school! The school provides a great learning environment for all types of learning levels. I wouldn't want to go to any other high school!
The teachers were fantastic, I love everything Huron has to offer and would recommend going here for high school for anyone looking for a excellent school of choice school.
Huron High School was an incredibly nice school, academically the school excels, and helps prepare you for college. The teachers were excellent and were incredibly successful in helping students retain valuable knowledge.
I didn’t hate it but the environment here wasn’t the best in terms of students. They were toxic people, and genuine ones were very difficult to come across. It is exactly what you would imagine a stereotypical school straight out of a movie. The academics were average and the food too.
I like how the teachers help you if your struggling on the subject, the people are very nice there, and it is the best school around!
I went to this school for the rest of my highschool. This is where I went to make friends and learn. This school is good for that and its one of those schools that care about you and the fact that the academics are up there in ranks. My only issue is the food but thats fine though because I usually bring my own lunch so this does not matter. But in the end, this school cares about you and they want you to have the best experience while you also have the best education while going to this highschool.
The teachers are great, students are better and the school is always filled with spirit. Huron offers a wide selection of classes, and also lets you be able to take vocational classes to other schools around huron your junior and senior year.
The teachers at the elementary and High school have been great. Wide range of sports and extra curricular activities available.
The food service is terrible. Both of my kids refuse to eat school lunch. They used to eat at school everyday in our old school district.
Start Your Review of Huron School District
The staff was very helpful, and very helpful resources to help you get ready for college. The safety of the school was excellent.
The teachers and staff cared about their students and their success. The extracurricular activities that were available to students made the high school experience that much better. I believe this high school set me up for a successful future and I would recommend this school district to anyone.
I liked that all the people were friendly and always willing to help one another out. The buses should be kept in better condition. Also, they need to pay equal attention to the high schools sports teams.