Huron School District Reviews

The school district is very connected to the community. They are transparent with all activities at the school along with any issues that may come up. I cannot think of anything that would make the school district better.
some of the teachers are good but the environment is bad. When someone sees something bad they don't do anything to change it they just let it happen. If you're not white I wouldn't recommend.
As a student of Huron High School I made many memories that I will forever cherish. Many a friend was made and I genuinely enjoyed my time being there. Unfortunately my time was cut short due to the corona-virus pandemic and I could not experience Prom nor do I get to walk for graduation. Those were truly the only bad things about it, but the school district could not do anything about that.
Start Your Review of Huron School District
I love it here. I love the teachers, I love every staff member. They all are well trained and equipped for everything and anything. It makes me feel safe, and I’m beyond thankful for my situation, because I know some people might not feel that when they come to school.
The teachers are very nice and are always willing to help their students. Administration is generally good but sometimes falls short on all of their responsibilities. Huron is overall a great school district and I would recommend sending anyone’s children to this school!
I loved the small town feel and the fact that I new everyone. I was able to gain a great education while having fun. If I had to choose something to change it would be an increase in student diversity.
I have A.D.D. but the staff at Huron High worked very hard with me . Thanks to all their support I graduated High School and now have an Associates degree and I an planning to get a Bachelors degree . All Thanks to the great Staff at Huron High .
While Huron may not be the most exciting environment in all of the differing schools around us, it still maintains a very positive and engaging environment. I have never had a problem with my learning throughout 9-12th grade. As I grew older I took to the more advanced classes, to which I learned that they are taught by incredibly insightful and knowledgeable indivudials who know and excel at teaching the material. While the lunches aren't the best, and the students vary in terms of behavior, Huron is a school that has helped me in my educational, and social journey in a multitude of ways, and for that I really appreciate everything they've done and how they've consistently improved over the years into such a fine school / school district.
Overall great experience. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in both the school and the community and enhance your high school experience. The school is in Huron Township, the only high school in the township and collaborates with the other local schools to accommodate vo-tech and other programs.
The teachers are really great! The administration really seems to care. Small district, but very good. Nice selection of vocational courses, try to prepare the students for college. Good selection of sports. They encourage parental involvement. Really good arts, music and drama programs. A lot of community involvement. Really encourage higher education levels. It's a very safe district. Quite a good selection of clubs. They recognize the students for their accomplishments.
Huron High School gives you a big school experience while still being small. One problem with Huron is that everyone was raised together, therefore being a new student is very hard. The teachers are some of the absolute best! Class sizes are decent and not filled. They have a wonderful sports program, as some of their sports went on to win state competitions. The art programs are equally wonderful due to their dedicated students. While Huron may not be perfect, I am beyond grateful that I got to experience high school in this great environment. I will forever cherish my memories here.
I enjoy that the teachers and staff are engaged in our day to day learning. They will also take time to help you plan for the future. I can even seek assistance from teachers that are not directly involved in my curriculum.
Had fun since freshman year. The people are very nice. Love the teachers. Very helpful staff. A wide variety of advanced classes. Very competitive classmates that made me work harder to reach my class rank. Sadly I have a 3.8 and am 61 in the class.
Huron Schools have not only amazing faculty and staff, but they did a great job of prepping me from 4th grade to 12th to help me with my future. Amazing school!
My overall experience was very good. I went here my whole life and I would not say anything bad about it. However, they could get better at getting you more involved with technology and getting you ready for college.
I have been in this school district for eight years and have enjoyed everything I've done. I've been involved in various clubs and sports over the years.
I have been in the Huron School District since Kindergarten. I have loved almost all of the teachers I have had. However, I would change parts of the athletic department and expand the amount of A.P. courses offered at the High School.
Start Your Review of Huron School District
I like the closeness of the Huron Family. I have not really had any issues with the teachers or any students in particular.
I liked the teachers everyone is so nice and willing to help you out no matter what. I liked the many choices in academics, clubs, and athletics. There are multiple AP courses that are available and there are also online classes to fit in a schedule that cannot fit another class offered in school. The counselors and counseling office is very helpful in the college application/transcripts process as well. I also liked having our own police officer in building during school hours especially with all of the school shootings that have been happening.
Great overall experience great staff great number of advanced placement classes compared to nearby schools