Hurley School District Reviews

I have enjoyed my time at the Hurley School District, but they have a long way to come in terms of student resources. We need more people to go to for college preparation and help in our academics. We have no tutoring programs, and our anti-bullying campaign is far from perfect. Personally I wish that we had more funding for extra counselors and resources for my fellow students.
This school is really something else, they take pride in teaching their students. There are hardly any cases of bullying, however, when there is, they stop it quickly. The teachers are really easy to talk to and help the students to the best of their abilities.
Great staff that care about your success and give you the tools that you need to succeed. It's up to you to decide how active you want to be and how well you want to prepare yourself for college. The tools are there, use them!
Start Your Review of Hurley School District
There are a handful of wonderful teachers and the new principal is much better than the previous one. Some services are provided but not as many as some would like. Definitely a small town school so there is not much diversity but most students are very kind & accepting.
It's very gooD. A lot of opportunity here. The teachers are really nice and awesome. Sports here are pretty good especially football
My experience at the Hurley School was fantastic. I have learned so much from them. They really take time and effort to help any of their students and would do almost anything to make sure that students have a good time studying. I don't think that I would change anything about it because they have a great school system and they will always try to be bigger and better. Awesome school!!