Hull Public Schools Reviews

The basic academics are very good, but the guidance department is very poor when it comes to college readiness. Small selection of AP classes due to the small population. There are private school numbers so the teachers know every student. You get some great teachers and some very poor teachers, which varies by year
The Hull Public Schools are located in a small town with a tight-knit community. This comes with some challenges, such as lack of many after-school activities and limited course selection, but makes up for it with excellent student engagement and a strong sense of pride in our town. We are also presented with many opportunities to help out the town through community service, and it's nice to see that my fellow classmates and I are making a positive change in our community. If there was one thing I could change it would be the high turnover rate of teachers in every department at each of the three schools in town, because new teachers often don't have the same experience as teachers who have worked in the district for years, and the students are the ones that are hurt by it.
We moved to this town 14 years ago because of the schools. We were looking for a community where the administration looked at the best interest of the students first and foremost. We love the smaller class sizes, getting to know the teachers and administrators, and the numerous opportunities to be involved in our children’s education. Curriculum is flexible to allow our community characteristics to become part of the common core.
Start Your Review of Hull Public Schools
I started here in first grade, i had trouble making friends and was picked on for a little bit but after a while i was given continous support from teachers and some staff. They have supported me and pushed me to follow my dreams and do my best each and every day.