Huffman Independent School District Reviews

Huffman ISD is an exceptional school district. The area is not too big town yet competes both academically and athletically with larger school districts. The staff members are passionate about their subject areas and pass that to the students. The students are a close knit family from K-12.
I loved everything about this school! The teachers are excellent and loved their jobs! The lunches were delicious everyday and even the cafeteria ladies were nice and friendly. The academics was a one of a kind experience we learned so much. The teachers really interacted with us to make sure we learned valuable life lessons as well as learning our book work. I definitely would recommend this as a great choice in public education to any parent!
I have three children attending in this district and I wouldn't want them anywhere else. Great athletics programs, college readiness, great facilities, decent teachers.
Start Your Review of Huffman Independent School District
This was a great school district that really got me ready to do good in college classes. I would like to see more praise for the fine arts programs.