Hudson Area Schools Reviews

It is great school, for the size of town it is in, and the amount of support we get. We have a lot of athletic and artistic opportunities. they in the recent year opened the CSI, which is the center of science and industry. We could use more slipperiness for our college bond student on site. The only thing we have are dual enrollment and early middle college, but they are all off campus.
The things I liked about Hudson Area Schools are that it gives you the feeling that everyone wants you to succeed and they will do whatever it takes with the limited resources they have to help you. The things I really did not like were the fact that the teachers are not the best, they aren't fully invested, and the teachers talk more personal matters than actually teaching.
I enjoy the environment I am surrounded by, I just feel like it’s a very loving school, with many amazing people. The teachers are extremely helpful, and they always inspire you to do your best. I have gotten a great education from them, and I would suggest for anyone in my county to consider going to this school.
Start Your Review of Hudson Area Schools
I love the atmosphere. I didn't think I would like a small town so much, but it truly feels like a family. I know almost everyone by name, and most people know me. We have had problems with student participation in outside-of-school activities, but I am President of our Student Government and we have had a massive improvement with the things we are working on.
I loved my experience at Hudson. The only thing that I wish to see different is the amount of advanced and honors classes that they offer.
I liked Hudson Area High School because of the personal relationships you had with peers as well as faculty. This made learning easy and enjoyable.
Hudson Area High School was nothing less than a terrific learning environment. My peers, the faculty, and the countless adults surrounding me were absolutely amazing. High School in Hudson was not only made fun but, an everyday challenge. These educational and social challenges have helped to shape the woman I am today.
The faculty at Hudson are superb. They teach well with the resources that they are able to get due to the low funds received. The school has excellent sports and drama program that have many dedicated people involved with them.
Hudson Area High School is a very much like one big family. Everybody knows everybody, when one person struggles so does everybody around them. At a small school you don't just have colleagues, you have friends that become family.