Howard-Winneshiek Community School District Reviews

Howard-Winneshiek csd is a good school. My kids have received a good education there. Most of the teachers are good. They could improve by advising better, especially if the student knows where they want to go to college. My son spent 2years at NICC for seemingly no credit at the University of Iowa. He'll have 6 years in to get his bachelor's degree. The anti-bullying policy could be improved by following through with all students. It shouldn't matter if they are sports stars, the rules should apply to them too.
I am a senior at Crestwood and have had an average high school experience. However, I have had a lot of teachers who inspired me and pushed me to succeed. The fact that students can take college-level courses at NICC for free is a great introduction to college life and an experience not many high school students get. I have had my fair share of problems at this school and bullying is a rampant problem that many administration figures chose to ignore rather than take care of. Overall, it's an average high school in America. It is not horrible but it is not the best.
Very nice faculty with teachers who truly care. Incredibly up to date with all the latest technology and teaching methods. Small town charm with academic excellence!
Start Your Review of Howard-Winneshiek Community School District
I liked the music program and the arts program the most. My freshman year there were so many passionate teachers throughout the school, and as I progressed through school they kept retiring and were replaced with not as high of quality teachers.