Houston School District Reviews

I love the fact that all the members and staff care about their students as if we are their own children. They always look after us to make sure we stay on track. Of course, they do seem as if they are being mean at times but in reality they are just showing that they truly care about us and our education. They also make sure every child knows they are not alone and they always have someone to depend on when we are in certain situations.
I have been in this school district for almost 5 years ever since I moved from North Carolina. The school district in general have been a good experience overall. Teachers are fair grader and staff actually care about your education . There school lunches might not be the best but I can assure you that they have options and variety for students during breakfast and lunch. The administration has been helpful for all students whether getting enrolled , transferring, or just see how there students are doing . I honestly couldn't have asked for a better district. One thing they should approve on though, is selecting better locations for future students that will graduate.
i like the hard hands on training. the smaller classroom and teachers trying to help. but i dislike the change in rules
Start Your Review of Houston School District
Houston High School is pretty easy. The experience is just average because most teachers do not care about you or your education. We are not taught what we need to be taught for college readiness tests. After the new administration Houston High has turned into a prison.
This is a very good district for people who want to study and be good in academics and sports. This can also be good for parents to get involved in activities.