Houston County Schools Reviews

If there was ever an issue they do see to it that something is done right away. I do wish there was more open communication before an issues arose.
I liked that most of the kids new each other because maybe they hung out. Not all of them went to the same school.
I have been in Houston County Schools my entire life. The magnet schools are magnificent; however, I believe that the public schools could use quite a bit of work. I have attended four schools and volunteered in three, and the overall issue is lack of involvement on behalf of the students due to lack of opportunity. I think there are too few ways for students to enjoy school therefore there is no way to improve.
Start Your Review of Houston County Schools
I have attended a small private school in Houston County for almost four years now. I have enjoyed my high school experience at Northside Methodist Academy. I have no complaints as I enter my senior year.
Not enough college preparation or real life preparation. Schools should be teaching students how to make it in outside of school.
As a senior in high school I am quite pleased with Houston County schools. I believe that I am well prepared for college and that the faculty and staff are top notch for our area.