Hot Springs School District Reviews

I loved the community involvement! Without the community we wouldn't be able to achieve the things that we do!
better academic opportunities, thank goodness for dual credit and a few AP offerings. Administration is very poor
Being a Hot Springs student my entire life, I can honestly say that this school has dont the least of their ability to help its students prepare for their future. Most of our recent alumni end up broke and back home because their education was not valued
Start Your Review of Hot Springs School District
I attended Hot Springs from 7th grade through my senior year of high school for 2-3 classes to participate in a school sport(golf in middle school and soccer in high school). Overall, the academics aren't tremendously challenging, but my best experience was within the fine arts department, particularly band and choir. These programs were the ones within the school that I felt did their job best, even due to low funding.
I loved my school of all things! It had so many inspirational people. I will never forget my time and gained experiences here :)
The Hot Springs School District has a pretty good school system. At times it feels ass though it has its downfalls, but in the end I would have to say it is a good system.
It is great for kids that need more one on one since the classes are smaller. They have some really good teachers that helped me get through the 1st year of college. Even though there is an OK academics to sports ratio, the council that controls the rules is very off key with what the students need and want. There is also not a wide amount of extra classes/sports/activities/and clubs the kids can do so its just the basic things most places have.