Hot Springs County School District No. 1 Reviews

Great teachers and students, but unfortunately the administration does not stand behind their faculty and staff. Employees have been known to be let go without any warning or explanation, even those who have been within the district for a number of years. Those in higher leadership roles have failed to provide the transparency and respect their employees deserve.
I had originally moved from Casper and would have gone to Kelly Walsh. Hot Springs County School District has offered me many opportunities that allow me to be closely knitted to the community and to my teachers. It has also offered me to have more one on one time with my teachers if I had a question due to the low student count. The only thing I would say I wish Hot Springs had was more class oppourtunities and I beleive that is that only thing I'm missing with Kelly Walsh.
Hot Springs County has been a wonderful place to go to school. I'm confident that I have received a good education that many people might not have a chance to get. I've also made extremely strong relationships with the teachers and staff which has made my high school experience so much better.
Start Your Review of Hot Springs County School District No. 1
All that the school really cares about is our test taking skills. Some of the teachers don't really take the time to teach the students so they understand.