Hopewell-Loudon Local School District Reviews

I enjoy the teachers at Hopewell. In addition, I think that the classes are fun and not too challenging. In addition, Hopewell offers a number of college classes that give college credit through Bowling Green State University. I also enjoy the sports programs that Hopewell offers along with all the extra-curricular activities. They have a very good band and a good choir. Their food is below average and some of the classes are too easy. I also feel that the administration is very helpful with suggesting careers.
I have gone to Hopewell Loudon since I was in second grade and I am now a senior. I love it here. The sports teams are great, the classes are fun, and the community is caring. They have a great variety of College Credit Plus classes and I feel they have helped me prepare for college. The only complaint I have is the food.
hopewell loudon is a rual public school in bascom ohio. the school is less than five years old, most teahers are very good at there job a few are old school most are willing if child needs help to assist them before school or during there breaks. athlectic facilities are average. do have good coachs in most sports few need work though. over all would recamend to of people
Start Your Review of Hopewell-Loudon Local School District
I have gone to Hopewell Loudon since third grade. I have always loved Hopewell in comparison to my old school and I made several friends along the way. Hopewell is a very small school where everyone knows anything about everyone. I feel that my education here has been exceptional and my knowledge about sports. I have been involved in cross country, basketball, and track, which have the best coaching assistants.
I like the size of the school. Overall, the teaching and attention to the needs of students could change. Teachers are not always willing to help students, and one teacher in particular loves to confuse their students. Bullying and discipline are also issues at Hopewell-Loudon.
Hopewell-Loudon is a great school that offers excellent college readiness courses. The teachers are always more than willing to help a student meet their personal goals in order to succeed inside and outside the classroom.
Hopewell is a small school in the middle of nowhere. It's like taking a step into the 1950s. The sports programs are falling behind and there is clear favorite. However Hopewell has great acedemics compared to surrounding schools.
My high school experience so far has been an amazing. The administration at Hopewell-Loudon makes you feel welcomed and provides a fun but safe learning environment. I have met some of my best friends at this school whether it was through a sports team or a classroom. I would highly recommend Hopewell-Loudon for everyone.