Hooks Independent School District Reviews

Hooks High School is one of those places that it is what you make it. If you seek out challenges and advanced classes, you will find them. Likewise, if you would like to breeze by and get through High School, you can do that as well. Although, even if you do choose to take classes that aren't necessarily "advanced", you can still expect to be transformed into a productive citizen by the time you graduate from this institution. If you need more help with a subject, you can find it easily. This school district as a whole is a very tight-knit community, and if you fall, you can always expect there to be somebody there to pick you up. Also, with this being a smaller school, it presents many more opportunities to participate in more extracurricular activities. You can expect to be able to thrive in many different areas at this school, because no activity consumes your entire life. I would strongly recommend this school to anybody wondering which high school it is that they should attend.
Hooks is a small school where everyone has the opportunity to get to know each other. the classes are small and advanced, and the teachers really put the students needs above other things.
Hooks High School is a perfect sized school district where everyone knows everyone’s name. Students and Staff both welcome new students with open arms and help them adjust to the school’s diversity and curriculum. The teachers who teach college courses are extremely helpful in preparing you for your college classes. The one thing I would change about Hooks would be to update the athletic facilities. The field house and other athletic equipment are well beyond the time for new stuff. Overall, HHS is an amazing small town school district that I am proud to be apart of.
Start Your Review of Hooks Independent School District
I have had a wonderful high school experience at Hooks High School. I feel prepared as I finish my senior year and go away to college.
The Hooks School District is a very closely knit group of people.There are many opportunities to get involved with your school and your community. It makes your experience much more enjoyable if you choose to get involved with different clubs and organizations. There are many dual credit classes at the high school that are offered and lots of opportunities to better yourself, whether that be in the classroom or on the court or field.
I love Hooks High School because it is a small school with a caring staff who do there best to provide us with many opportunities inside and outside of the classroom. The schools is very supportive of our community, and although it is small, it offers big opportunities such as dual credit courses. There is really nothing I would consider changing.
One reason that I love this district is because of the education. Education is taken very serious. I love the way the people treat each and every student. In some cases the student gets special treats of parties.
Hooks ISD is a community and family involved school. It is great academically and very challenging. Teachers are amazing and a great school to go to every day.
I enjoyed everything about the school. I mainly loved the organizations offered along with different classes available.