Holton Public Schools Reviews

I have attented Holton High School since I was a preschooler! Some things that I love about Holton is that it is a very small town, and with a very small town comes a very big family! I've loved having a huge support system, going to our only restaurant in town for dinner after every sporting event, and always being able to count on the people who have known me since I was a toddler.
Holton does not prepare it's students for college, and is not academically up to date. They do not offer higher level classes which leaves graduates way behind when entering into college. The teachers try to do what they an to help the students pass, but it still doesn't seem to prepare them enough for college.
The teachers and staff know all the students by name and work with each student. They do the best to make sure each stident excels and learns.
Start Your Review of Holton Public Schools
I've had a lot of fun here at Holton over the course of my education. I really liked the way that the community worked together and the way that everyone knows everyone. I would change the way that the principals/ teachers go about tough situations but other than that everything has been good!
Holton is a small community with small class sizes to allow for personalized learning and growth. Caring teachers and staff go above and beyond to help students succeed.
Most teachers try their best, but very low performance school. Kids don't care, don't try hard. Very sublime place. Sports teams are mostly awful, etc.