Holly School District No. RE-3 Reviews

At Holly high school Everyone is very nice and hepfull. you can get one and one time with your teachers
Its a small school. Get the help you need from the teachers. They have a great sports team. The teachers here are great and make sure you understand what you're doing before you move on to a new subject and they take they extra time in helping you after school if you need it. holly has had many State championships in many different sports. The food has improved since when it first started. Holly makes sure that you are college ready so when you leave for you're new chapter in your life its not hard you'll be ready for the next big step in you're life thanks to Holly.
Everyone is welcomed, and is well Received. No one is left out and if you are ever going through a hard time, the school will do everything in their power to help you. The education is excellent, as well. From the kids in first grade learn to count money to High school students taking college or AP classes. If a student is struggling to understand some concepts, their is tutoring provided and all teachers are more than happy to stay after school. The athletics at the school are beyond excellent. In Basket Ball we have won 2 state championships and in baseball we have won 1 state championship. Last year, all of our athletes were able to qualify for the state tournament.
Start Your Review of Holly School District No. RE-3
I like Holly High School, this school is very involved in everything the school and town throws. New people are always welcome, and in Holly we tell every new person that it is a small town everybody knows everyone and there are no secrets in this town.
Great teachers and I would like to see more college courses be made available. I also would like to see more sports to be offered in the next couple of years.
My experience at Holly School District has been pretty good. I got a good education and the teachers and students were friendly and welcoming. The teachers worked hard to give the students a good education and a start at their new life ahead of them.
It's a great school for a small school. I Recommend it to many students. It is great way to great you started for your college career. Many teachers and faculty are good.