Holland Independent School District Reviews

I’ve gone to Holland High since Kindergarten. It is a very small farm town which I love and everyone knows everyone. I’ve grown up with the same 50 kids in my class for 12 years. We’ve watched each other grow and develop into the young adults we all aspire to be with the help of our teachers and faculty. Holland teachers and faculty are amazing. They give one on one support and attention to anyone in need at any time.
I love being a Holland Hornet! I've attended Holland HS since freshman year and always have admired the kindness of the students and faculty. They are always there to help and genuinely want you to learn. I've made many fun friends and because of that, Holland will always have a special place in my heart. However we are a small school so we don't have many different class options.
Holland, Texas is such a great community with people that care about you. HISD is a great learning environment with teachers that push you to do your best!
Start Your Review of Holland Independent School District
Education system is great! Everyone is friendly! Make friends easily! The teachers are dedicated to what they do! The sports are fun!
What I really enjoy about Holland ISD is that we have small classes. This allows for students to have time with a teacher if they need it. I also really like our sense of community. At any given event, be it a football game or a band concert, you will definitely see plenty of people you know. Holland ISD is more like a family than just a school district.
What i like about this school is that, you get one-on-one help. Teachers are concerned about your grades and would love to help you with your grades. Parent meetings are always great, parents get notify about their son/daughter.