Holland Central School District Reviews

Holland school district offers limited classes, clubs,and sports teams. Thought my time in the high school each year is getting better and better in regards to more classes and clubs being offered to students. With more distant learning classes, combined sports teams with other local schools, I hope in the future Holland continues to grow and develop into a better more diverse school.
If I was given the ability to change one thing about the Holland Central School District, it would be the lack of opportunity for the students to really challenge themselves and grow. There are very few options for AP and language studies, which i would like to see change in the future. One thing I love about being a student at Holland is the teachers. They treat every student with respect and push them while also knowing their boundaries. I will miss my tiny school when I leave for college, but the memories will stick with me forever.
I Gave Holland a low grade because I believe that everything is political. For stiff like if you’re not born in the city you mean nothing to them. Another thing I’d communication between the officials and students is poor. In my experiences they take very little we tell them and work on fixing it.
Start Your Review of Holland Central School District
Holland has a lot of great things that some school won't even ever get to have we have such great things
There is dedicated staff who are very helpful and love what they do, but there are limited class options and its hard to find classes that fit with what you want to do.
I enjoyed that Holland Central School District was a small town school which offered many students potential to excel in academics and sports. I did not like that our school district and community was so divided and could not get together as a group to improve and expand on academic resources and cut programs instead of adding them.